United for Chile Fundraiser | Current Lounge DC | 3-11-10
Various Organizations in the Washington D.C. Area invite you to a Professional Networking Event for the earthquake victims of Chile, which will take place on March 11th from 5:30pm to 10:00pm at Current Sushi & Lounge.
For up to date information, please check out our official website: http://www.unitedforchile.zzl.org
All monetary donations collected will go to the American Red Cross Chile Fund. Entry into the Door Prize Drawing is for minimum of $5 dollars. Our primary goal for this event is to demonstrate Latino Professional Leaders joining forces to raise monetary contributions for the American Red Cross Chile Fund.
* $25 Simons Visa Gift Card
* Two tickets to Tito Rojas Concert
* Two tickets to LUL's Movie Madness
* $50 Victoria's Secret Gift Certificate
* $25 Gift Certificate to Maggianos
* $25 Gift Certificate to Border Books
* $25 Gift Certificate to Panera Bread
* $25 iTunes Gift Certificate
* $25 Spa Gift Certificate
* $25 Starbucks Gift Certificate
* $25 Rosa Mexicano Gift Certificate
* $25 Best Buy Gift Certificate
* Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting - DC
* Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Alumni Association
* Corazones Unidos Siempre, Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority, Inc.
* HACU Alumni Association
* Hermandad de Sigma Iota Alpha, Inc.
* La Unidad Latina
* Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
* Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad/Lambda Pi Chi Sorority, Inc.
* Latino/a Alumni Association of the Washington College of Law at American University
* National Association of Hispanic Journalists - DC Chapter
* Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.
* Sigma Lambda Upsilon/Señoritas Latinas Unidas Sorority, Inc.
* Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers - DC Chapter
* The Alpha Gamma Alumnae Chapter of Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Inc
* The Metro DC Professional Chapter of Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
For more information regarding this event, please contact:
Juan Sempertegui - c: (301) 529-8307
Ronald Molina - c: (240) 602-6686